Topics Discussed in this Q&A
In this Live Q&A session, Coach Joe Friel met with a select group of coaches to discuss a wide variety of questions. Topics covered include:
- tips on the business and legal side of coaching
- supporting an athlete with challenging goals without discouraging them
- how to attract new athletes
- red flags when it comes to motivation and athletes
- speaking to potential clients who are less intense and competitive cyclists
- training for difficult goal when an athlete’s time is minimal
- Coaching Insurance Information: A guide to insurance for coaches on USA Cycling’s Resource page.
- What Makes a Good Training Plan?
- Unpacking the Gospel of Joe Friel’s New “Training Bible”
- Joe Friel’s Book Library: Include all the editions of Joe’s “Training Bibles”.
- Applying the Polarized Training Model, with Dr. Stephen Seiler