Fast Talk Laboratories for USA Cycling Members
Get fitter, get faster, go farther.
Try us free for 60 days. Cancel any time.
- Explore the best training: Polarized Training, Interval Training, Advanced Data Analysis
- Try our new strength training series including in-season workouts.
- See in-depth guides to Sports Nutrition, Exercise in Heat, and more.
- Get new workouts every week.
- Explore our Knowledge Base and enjoy new guides every weekday.
Fast Talk Labs’ Strength Training Series: Week 1
In Week 1 of our Strength Training Series, we guide you through a routine that includes deadlifts, back squats, rows, and side planks.
If I Only Train 4 Hours a Week, Is the Polarized Training Approach Going to Work?
The benefits of polarized training are well known, but is there a minimal dose needed? We find out.
Why Is It So Hard to Go Easy?
You know your workout is supposed to be easy, but you just can’t help dropping the hammer sometimes. A leading neuroscientist lifts the lid on what’s going on in your brain when this happens—and what you can do about it.
Fast Talk Labs Membership
Free 60-Day Trial
- Access to all athlete content including articles, videos, workshops, workouts, and more.
- Access to Pathways™, our expert deep dives and guides to specific training topics
- Our Weekly Member Newsletter
- Podcast and video transcripts
- Access to our Forum with ability to post
- 20% Savings on Testing Services
$60.00 / year with a 60-day free trialSign up now
Free 60-Day Trial
- Full benefits of all member levels
- Unlimited access to all athlete and coaching content
- Full access to our deep-dive Pathways™
- Full access to The Craft of Coaching with Joe Friel
- Full access to our Forum, including the Coach-Only Forum
- Access to courses to earn CEU credits
- Discounts on upcoming USA Cycling Professional Development courses
$120.00 / year with a 60-day free trialSign up now