Topics Discussed in this Q&A
In this Live Q&A session, Coach Joe Friel met with a select group of coaches to discuss a wide variety of questions. Topics covered include:
- Tips on the business and legal side of coaching
- Supporting an athlete with challenging goals without discouraging them
- How to attract new athletes
- Red flags when it comes to motivation and athletes
- Speaking to potential clients who are less intense and competitive cyclists
- Training for difficult goal when an athlete’s time is minimal
How Our Courses Work
- This course is based on the hour-long “Joe Friel Live Q&A: The Business of Coaching, Motivating Athletes, Training/Life Balance”
- After viewing the video, take this 5 question quiz to earn credit.
- Pay close attention; each quiz can be taken only 3 times.
Completing the Course
Fast Talk Labs will automatically report your earned CEUs to USA Cycling this fall. Please do NOT send screenshots of your course completion to USA Cycling; they will not be honored or recognized