Nikki Costello is a lifestyle coach with the CHEK Institute and operator of MyWholeBody. She has worked with Dr. Mark Barnes at SOMA Physical Therapy on the rehabilitation of whole-body health. Nikki specializes in resilience, recovery and longevity. She is also an experienced ELDOA teacher—in English, it stands for Longitudinal Osteo-Articular Decoaptation Stretching—a practice that she and Colby discuss at length during the episode. Much of this practice is focused on the body’s fascial system and repairing or instituting its integrity.
- Merrill Performance Web: https://www.mperformance.com/
- NC Website: http://mywholebody.net/about-us/nikki-costello/
- Anatomy Trains: https://www.anatomytrains.com/
- Weston A. Price: https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/why-we-need-carbs/
- Black Onyx (cocoa) https://www.savoryspiceshop.com/black-onyx-cocoa-powder