Fast Talk Laboratories offers personalized sports nutrition services including personal consults, daily diet quality baselines, sports nutrition for training plans, workout fueling, and event strategies.
Our Head Coach and Physiologist Ryan Kohler is a sports nutritionist who holds a Master’s degree in sports nutrition and was the Sports Nutritionist and Director of the Sports Performance Department at the University of Colorado Sports Medicine and Performance Center.
Next season starts now!
Schedule any Sports Nutrition Solution and get a free month of Library Membership.
Personal Sports Nutrition Consult
This consultation can address any of your personal sports nutrition questions. We often devote the first consult to your personal energy management for daily life and workouts.
How It Works
After you book your appointment, Coach Ryan will assign some simple homework assignments: food logging to establish usual eating habits, exercise log to determine typical energy expenditure, and basic characteristics such as height, weight, and goals/targets. He will use this information to prepare your report and send you the results.
Then you will meet with Coach Ryan to calculate and explore your personal sports nutrition baseline:
- Energy availability
- Estimated RMR (resting metabolic rate)
- Daily energy requirements
- Suggestions that will move you toward your goal(s)
- Exercise recommendations specific to your goals
- Fueling recommendations
After your consultation, we will schedule a later, 15-minute follow-up meeting to be sure your questions were answered and address any topics that may have arisen since your initial consultation.
Member pricing is only available to Library Members. Join now!
Race Day Nutrition Plan
Nutrition can make or break your race, leading to a great performance—or negating months of training. Don’t wait until the last minute to think about nutrition; start planning for your best event with our Race Day Nutrition Plan.
Our systematic approach combines lab-grade testing and personalized experimentation to create a custom race day nutrition plan to fuel your best performance.
How It Works
- After your INSCYD Advanced test, meet with our Head Coach and Physiologist Ryan Kohler for a detailed look at how your body burns fuel now.
- Then Coach Kohler will create a detailed race day nutrition plan for you based on your individual metabolic profile.
- Over the next training blocks you will have two, 30-minute nutrition follow-up consultations to review your plan, practice, and refine it so you can go into your event feeling confident you’ve done the work necessary to be nutritionally prepared.
Member pricing is only available to Library, Coaching Essentials, and USA Cycling Coach Members. Join now!