A Sport Science Community for Athletes, Coaches, and Experts
The Fast Talk Laboratories Forum brings together some of the brightest minds in the world of endurance sports to share ideas, troubleshoot, and discuss the latest developments in sport science. Ask questions and get answers from science-minded athletes, experienced coaches, exercise physiologists, and researchers.
“The Fast Talk Labs Forum has one of the highest signal-to-noise ratios in endurance sports.”
NEW: Our Forum Is Now Free!
Now members of any member level — including our FREE Listener Member level — can join the conversation in 11 Forum categories spanning topics like Training Concepts, Physiology, Sports Nutrition, Workouts, and more. By opening our Forum to all members, we hope to create your favorite home for the dynamic discussion of sport science. So jump right in!
Join Our Forum
Join Fast Talk Laboratories at any level and you will join the smartest community in endurance sports.
There are three ways to join:
- Join for FREE as a Listener Member to get access to 11 sport science Forum categories including Fast Talk Podcast, Cycling in Alignment Podcast, Beginners & Basic Tips Forums, Training Concepts, Physiology, and more. See more on Listener Membership.
- Join as a Library Member, which unlocks our Forum plus all our Fast Talk Labs content including Pathways, Workshops, Webinars, Workouts, and more. See more on Library Membership.
- Join as a Coach Member by completing our application. Coach members get access to our full Forum plus our Coaching category that is for certified coaches only.
Explore some of our favorite topics like:
- Raising the Ceiling (FTP/VO2max)
- Raising the Floor (LT1/Tempo)
- Dr. San Millan’s Zone 2 Rides
- Sebastian Weber Answers Questions on INSCYD
- Difference Between Different Z1 Rides
Discuss with Experts
World-class experts like Sebastian Weber, Dr. Andy Pruitt, and Dr. Stephen Cheung are regular contributors to our Forum discussions.
These experts field questions on testing, sports medicine, training concepts, and physiology, giving our members unprecedented access to some of the most experienced and knowledgeable experts in endurance sports.
Hear from Coaches
Experienced coaches and exercise physiologists use our Forum, too.
Our Head Coach & Physiologist Ryan Kohler fields questions several times a week.
Our new Forum Host, Coach Steve Neal, has more experience with INSCYD testing than any coach in North America.
Our new Coaching Forum — exclusively for certified coaches — supports coaches by serving as a resource in support of testing, workout ideas, athlete performance analysis, athlete management, and other coaching-specific topics.
*The Coaching Forum is not included in our free Forum. For Coaching Forum access, complete our Coaches Application.